Write Into Retirement: Finding Meaning In the midst of change
- If you are: • approaching retirement or recently retired
- • frustrated with the status quo of your life
- • ready for a big life change (but what does that even mean?)
- • feeling flat or confused about what's next
- • longing for something different, something more .... Join with other seekers to Write Into Retirement! According to a November 2020 report from the Pew Research Center, 28.6 million boomers (born between 1946 and 1964) reported being retired in the third quarter of 2020. That's 3.2 million more than in the third quarter of 2019. Those of us at a certain age are ready for something different, something more. I retired a few months short of age 67 after a wild and beautiful ride consulting and coach with non-profits and entrepreneurs. I was having so much fun that retirement was just a fuzzy concept, far in the future. Then suddenly retirement started sneaking into my thoughts. I wasn't sure what that meant or who I would become. I needed to evalauate what was working, what was not, what was calling for more attention, and what to release. It was an empowering process that I'm eager to share with you. In this course we'll explore eight key areas of life. Each week will become a doorway into all that life has to offer in retirement and ways to create more satisfaction in eight key areas. During our time together, you will:
- • CAPTURE your current story, the changes you’re facing, and future opportunities
- • EXPLORE 8 key areas of life and ways to increase satisfaction
- • PRACTICE a dozen journal techniques
- • EXPERIENCE a tactile, intuitive way to express thoughts and feelings
- • DISCOVER inner guidance from your words, images and collages
- • TRANSFORM uncertainty into clarity and confidence
- • HAVE FUN!
- HOW JOURNALING WORKS:
- Journaling is designed to help you get all the ideas, thoughts and feelings out of your head and onto paper so you can decide what to do with them.
- Journaling can help you deal with loss, grief and life's transitions.
- Journaling can help you gain clarity around the new story that wants to emerge.
- Add paints, crayons, markers, stencils and mixed media elements, and your journal pages become a tactile, intuitive way to approach any change — like your retirement. WHY WRITE INTO RETIREMENT? If you're uncertain, confused or feeling stuck, this workshop could help you shift your energy. During our time together, I'll share a blend of journal prompts, reflective writing methods, and techniques to create journal pages overlaid with words, color and collage. At the end of the course, you will have the CLARITY & CONFIDENCE to be, do or have whatever is calling at this stage of life, along with action steps to take the leap.
It's Time for YOU to:
- CAPTURE your current story, the changes you’re facing, and future opportunities
- EXPLORE 8 key areas of life and ways to increase satisfaction
- PRACTICE a dozen journal techniques
- EXPERIENCE a tactile, intuitive way to express thoughts and feelings
- DISCOVER inner guidance from your words, images and collages
- TRANSFORM uncertainty into clarity and confidence
- HAVE FUN!
- Pocket Inspiration Cards: You'll receive your own set of cards 18 cards lovingly hand-crafted by yours truly + a gorgeous Lead with Love cover card. I'll show you how to bring them Write Into Retirement. (FUN!)
- Visioning Playsheets + Audios/Videos (SWEET!)
- Optional soft cover Create the Life You Crave & companion Beautiful Journal (LOVELY & available HERE!)